Local food at Ban Khiriwong, Khao Yoi District
Around 1932, Chinese people settled in for a living in front of them. West mountain Therefore, this mountain is called "Khao Chin" and this mountain in the west has a large cave with a hole through the back. The local sauna is called "Tham Bo". Later in 1947, the people gathered and jointly built a temple called "Tham Bo" temple. "Wat Khiriwong" means the area where the temple is located surrounded by mountains. And called and named the village that is the village of Kiriwong in the present.