PB has enthusiastically promoted lifelong learning to its citizens through various learning centers;
- 35 OTOP communities utilize signature culinary and lifestyle identities to promote local tourism.
- 684 communities with mostly female head chefs training the next generation in local culinary arts.
- Local Chef Courses offered by “Ban Tham Rong” and “Ban Rai Krang” Community Enterprises, renowned for their palmyra-based dishes and desserts.
- Culinary program at Phetchaburi International Culinary School.
- Food Production & Beverage Services Course at Regent Cha-am Hospitality School.
- 108 different food-making gastronomic short courses displayed at Phra Nakorn Kiri Festival.
- Food Safety Course by Public Health Unit for operators and service providers.
- 3 private Dessert Learning Centers ; Lung Anek, Pansuk and Look-Jeab Learning Center.
- Families routinely pass down their culinary wisdom to their children.